DIY: Paper Bag Scrap Book
|Extra photos for bloggers: 1, 2, 3|
Sure paper bags are alright for carrying lunches.. but what they’re GREAT for is making scrap books!
Show off your photo prints on the pages of a Paper Bag Scrap Book while keeping any loose bits and bobs together inside the page pockets. Yup, the pages totally have pockets!
Best of all these are dirt cheap to make and strung together in just a couple of minutes.
Go on, unleash your inner bag lady and take filling the pages to a whole new level!
WHY IT’S COOL
Paper Bag Scrap Books are made from materials easily found around the home. They’re awesome for showing off your photos, are super quick to make and will keep your prints, ticket stubs, extra special chocolate wrappers and other memories organised. Did we mention pockets? Pockets!
- Brown Paper Bags, we used sandwich bags
- Hole Punch
- Double Sided Tape
- 2 pieces of plain cardstock that will fit inside the bags
- A selection of photos and other bits and pieces to stick in your book
STEP 1: Punch
You may need to do a few bags at a time, but make sure they all align perfectly.
STEP 2: String it Together
STEP 3: Insert
STEP 4: Stick, Slide, Superfuntimes
We told you this one was easy!
Taking It Further
- Instead of using paper bags – try making a photo book with envelopes
- Use colourful tape to bind your book instead of string
- Put a hard cover around your book for extra fancy-points