Throw a Photo-Fun New Years Eve Party!
We’ve all been there – a New Year’s Eve “party” with stale chips and nothing to do.
While we can’t help with the snacks, we can help with the fun – yes, there are photos involved, of course.
Use a few (or all) of these tricks and gadgets to make your New Year’s party one to remember, even as we’re all trying to forget 2016.
p.s. Don’t forget: You can save 15% on your entire order in the Photojojo Shop with the coupon “ByeSanta”, now through 1/1.
Play a Group Game
Keep your party entertained by playing a riveting round of Game of Phones. This game is great for groups and uses just the game deck and each player’s smartphone!
Set-Up a Photo Booth!
1. Find a blank wall and add a few sparkly decorations.
2. Gather props to have nearby. We recommend:
– The Pennant Party Box, which has five colored flags with different messages for extra character on the spot.
– And the Cinema Lightbox – let guests write their own messages on a lit marquee for a truly unique photo.
3. Make it easy, peasy.
– Use a Gorillapod Mobile to hold any guest’s phone in place.
– Booth users can then connect their phones to a Photojojo Shutter Remote for (mostly) hands-free photo taking fun.
4. Have your Polaroid ZIP Instant Mobile Printer ready for a Bluetooth printing station. Your guests can print their photos from the booth and have a great memory to take home and start the new year!
Make it Instant
Add extra fun to your photo booth by setting out an Instant Camera like the Instax 90 Neo Classic. These cameras print at the click of a button and add a warm, vintage feel to this one-of-kind party favor.