|Extra photos for bloggers: 1, 2, 3|
Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
Listen up and we promise
Your sweetie will love you!
This year, you could go and buy a generic Valentine’s Day card or you can use your own photos and a bit of cutting know-how to make an even better one.
Valentine Photo Cards are a sweet way to personalize your message and show your sweetheart that you have gone the extra mile.
Go get your craft knife and repeat after us: Hallmark Schmallmark.
WHY IT’S COOL
Not only are DIY Valentine Photo Cards totally cute, they are 100% personal to you. In a nutshell, if you make this card, your sweet nothings will sound even sweeter and your lover is sure to run off into the sunset with you.
- Craft Knife
- Double Sided Tape
- A Photo just smaller than the front of your card
- A plain piece of cardstock folded over like a card
- Another plain piece of cardstock exactly the same size as the front of your card
STEP 1: Draw
STEP 2: Cut
STEP 3: Fold
STEP 4: Tape
STEP 5: Stick
STEP 6: Slide
STEP 7: Scribble
Taking It Further
- Cut out multiple small hearts for even more photo love
- Collage photos instead of using just one large one
- Cut out different shapes (after Valentine’s Day of course)