12 iPhoneography Gadgets for Your Future iPhone 5
So you’re 90% sure you’re getting an iPhone 5 this year.
Maybe it’s the wishlist you e-mailed out to your family or all the circled photos of iPhone 5s you left around the house.
Now that you’re going to have that fancy camera, new A6 processor and all, you’re going to want to build up your iPhoneography camera bag.
Think of it as an arsenal of photo tools that’ll help you take full advantage of the camera you’ll use the most!
- The iPhone Lens Wallet, a tiny camera bag, fully stocked with phone lenses
- The Glif/Glif+, a handy stand that also lets you use your iPhone with tripods
- The Lens Dial, a complete 3-lens system, just rotate the dial to switch lenses
- Wood Camera Case, a handsome wooden case, engraved to look like a camera
- The Fisheye Lens, a 180-degree magnetic lens that turn any ‘scape into a tiny globe
- The Holga 9-in-1 Lens, 9 ways to amp up photos with color & multi-image lenses
- The 12x Telephoto iPhone Lens, take zoomed in photos without losing image quality
- The Swivl, an iPhone stand that follows your every move, like a mini cam crew!
- The SLR Mount, an adapter for using Canon & Nikon SLR lenses with your iPhone!
- The iPhone Cable Trigger, a shutter release for shooting from afar
- The Wide Angle/Macro Lens, a two-in-one lens for fitting twice as much into your photos & capturing rad detail
p.s. Spend at least $50 in the shop today and we’ll throw in a surprise with your order. It could be anything from Magnetic Photo Rope to our Wide/Macro Phone Lenses!