New Year’s Day brought crummy news: JPG Magazine is calling it quits.
The good news: last-minute efforts to save the business mean the site will be live for a few more days. That’s just enough time to check out some of their greatest hits and download their back issues in PDF.
Here’s a smattering of our all-time favorites to get you started:
- Ryan Schude’s massive productions
- An alphabet in the sky
- Ten tips for taking night photos
- An abandoned island city in Japan
- How to package prints for sale
- A review of the Vivitar Ultra Wide and Slim camera
- Sleeping in the airport
- Aerial photos of salt mines and tailings
Thanks to everybody at JPG for the great work you’ve done over the last two years. What’ll we do without you?
Get it while it lasts!
From editor-in-chief Laura Brunow Miner.
All in one handy zip file, thanks to Derek Steen.
Keep up on the efforts to help JPG stay afloat!
p.s. There’s hope that JPG could be acquired and carry on. Our fingers and toes are crossed.